Welcome to the Blog for my book I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope.

This blog is a mixed bag, no holds barred mix of back stories, information, updates, and connection links to I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope. It has links inks.

My hubs David and I are committed to sharing CHANGE MAKING COMMUNICATIONS to inspire life-affirming changes at any age and stage of life. promote the idea that it is never too late to be great and to live our very best lives.

We welcome and appreciate all supporters. Together we are stronger, and that is the message of I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope.

The who, what, when and why of my book

For years prior to writing this book, my hubs David, clients and friends urged me to share the who, what, when and why of where I was and where I am today.

Oddly it was a quote that framed things in a way that made sense to share my healing and spiritual path from the "there to my healthy, happy here. The essence of the quote was, "those who have walked through the fires and became a Phoenix have a moral responsibility to give the lessons back to give other their transformational wings."

The girl in the shadows on the book jacket was me back "there.| " I wrote this book as a testimony of hope and chronicale how my scars were turned into Lodestars that guide my and others I share our Change Making ideas with today. My book is an offering and affirmation that it is not what happens to us that defines who and what we become. Instead, it is how we respond and choose to do about it.

Bright blessings on your own journey,
Raia

Coralie "Raia" Darsey-Malloy

About Me

My photo
First up...I wear many hats, literally and figuratively. I write professionally and along with my memoir I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope I have written a variety of books on healthy dynamic living. My hubs David and I co own and co-direct Change Making Communications . We share ideas through blogs, Face Book Groups, You Tube, free lance writing, presentations inprivate and group facilitation dynamic living live coaching. David and I have been partners in life and business since 1990. We have no intention of retiring because we know that it is only work if you don't life it and we love what we do.

Friday, April 20, 2012

There can be miracles...when you believe

Early in life I had a miracle when I survived the polio epidemic and came through it without any lasting effects. My story I've Been There...my Testimony of Hope has a lot of inexplicable events that are in my perceptions...miracles. I believe they come through a shift in consciousness where we open our whole selves to receive the best life has to offer.

When we conceive and believe...we can achieve. The video and lyrics to a song when you believe by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey eloquently express how prayer, an open hopeful heart can move mountains and turn dreams into realities.

In our work with clients we encourage them to set their sights high and never give up until the miracles occurs.







LYRICS =

Many nights we prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful a song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
Its hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will
You will when you believe

Mariah:

In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer bird
Too swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here
My hearts so full, I cant explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought Id say

There can be miracles
When you believe (Whitney: When you believe)
Though hope is frail
Its hard to kill (Whitney: Mmmmmhhh)

Whitney and Mariah:
Who knows what miracles

Mariah:
You can achieve (Whitney: You can achieve)
When you believe
Somehow you will

Whitney and Mariah:
You will when you believe

They don't always happen when you ask
And its easy to give in to your fear
But when you're blinded by your faith
Can't see your way clear through the rain
A small but still resilient voice
Says hope is very near

There can be miracles (Miracles)
When you believe
Though hope is frail
Its hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
Somehow you will
You will when you believe
When you believe

Song........ When You Believe
From.........The Prince of Egypt
Sung By.. Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.





No comments:

Post a Comment