Welcome to the Blog for my book I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope.

This blog is a mixed bag, no holds barred mix of back stories, information, updates, and connection links to I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope. It has links inks.

My hubs David and I are committed to sharing CHANGE MAKING COMMUNICATIONS to inspire life-affirming changes at any age and stage of life. promote the idea that it is never too late to be great and to live our very best lives.

We welcome and appreciate all supporters. Together we are stronger, and that is the message of I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope.

The who, what, when and why of my book

For years prior to writing this book, my hubs David, clients and friends urged me to share the who, what, when and why of where I was and where I am today.

Oddly it was a quote that framed things in a way that made sense to share my healing and spiritual path from the "there to my healthy, happy here. The essence of the quote was, "those who have walked through the fires and became a Phoenix have a moral responsibility to give the lessons back to give other their transformational wings."

The girl in the shadows on the book jacket was me back "there.| " I wrote this book as a testimony of hope and chronicale how my scars were turned into Lodestars that guide my and others I share our Change Making ideas with today. My book is an offering and affirmation that it is not what happens to us that defines who and what we become. Instead, it is how we respond and choose to do about it.

Bright blessings on your own journey,
Raia

Coralie "Raia" Darsey-Malloy

About Me

My photo
First up...I wear many hats, literally and figuratively. I write professionally and along with my memoir I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope I have written a variety of books on healthy dynamic living. My hubs David and I co own and co-direct Change Making Communications . We share ideas through blogs, Face Book Groups, You Tube, free lance writing, presentations inprivate and group facilitation dynamic living live coaching. David and I have been partners in life and business since 1990. We have no intention of retiring because we know that it is only work if you don't life it and we love what we do.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dedicated to the love of my life David Malloy...Because you love me... I've Been There is out there!

This video is dedicated to the love of my life David Malloy.


We are partners in life and business and have been in  our Sacred Partnership since we met on July 15th 1990. When we met it was one of those ...love and first connect. I had called David about computers and when we started talking by phone the magic was there. We have faced and worked through numerous personal, health and financial challenges but we made it through because to quote David we have the  'power of us.' When we met we knew early on that we wanted to go into business together and we have. We developed a personal development company called Fresh Beginnings www.fresh-beginnings.com  and continually promote the idea that anyone can create one at any stage of life.











David is my rock and my life with him is my greatest blessing. He believes in me when I do not believe in myself and always helps me become a better person...because he loves me. David has an amazing ability to remain positive and helps me make lemon out of lemonade whenever we hit rocky patches and I feel like things are overwhelming. He is my Sweetie and I love and respect him as my soul mate, best friend, lover, companion. His love and belief in me has helped me in my healing and spiritual journey and I would not be the person I am without his shining example of unconditional love and respect.



 With David's gentleness and strength I learned to put the past behind me and live in the now of our shared experiences. His respect for all of who I am...warts, idiosyncratic and crazy-making ways at times has assisted me in 'getting over myself' and thankfully I a much healthier and happy person.  David loves and lives in the moment and now I do too because he leads by example. We are loving and laughing through the ups and downs of life and embracing each moment of every day.






I've Been There my testimony of Hope is as much his project as mine because he has been there from beginning to end. He was a writer's widower during the 7 months it took me to write the book and has  listened to draft after draft of the copy and re-write after re-write.  Whenever I am squirreled  away in my Writer's Nook upstairs David cooks the meals, helps maintain the house and cares for our pet family. He's offered input, direction, suggestions and critiques, helped prepare the material for publication by formatting and paginating it. So even though I had some daunting and difficult passages earlier in life the universe saved the best for last and I  am  blessed every moment of life in what I share with my beloved David. I love you Sweetie now and always!




No comments:

Post a Comment