Welcome to the Blog for my book I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope.

This blog is a mixed bag, no holds barred mix of back stories, information, updates, and connection links to I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope. It has links inks.

My hubs David and I are committed to sharing CHANGE MAKING COMMUNICATIONS to inspire life-affirming changes at any age and stage of life. promote the idea that it is never too late to be great and to live our very best lives.

We welcome and appreciate all supporters. Together we are stronger, and that is the message of I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope.

The who, what, when and why of my book

For years prior to writing this book, my hubs David, clients and friends urged me to share the who, what, when and why of where I was and where I am today.

Oddly it was a quote that framed things in a way that made sense to share my healing and spiritual path from the "there to my healthy, happy here. The essence of the quote was, "those who have walked through the fires and became a Phoenix have a moral responsibility to give the lessons back to give other their transformational wings."

The girl in the shadows on the book jacket was me back "there.| " I wrote this book as a testimony of hope and chronicale how my scars were turned into Lodestars that guide my and others I share our Change Making ideas with today. My book is an offering and affirmation that it is not what happens to us that defines who and what we become. Instead, it is how we respond and choose to do about it.

Bright blessings on your own journey,
Raia

Coralie "Raia" Darsey-Malloy

About Me

My photo
First up...I wear many hats, literally and figuratively. I write professionally and along with my memoir I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope I have written a variety of books on healthy dynamic living. My hubs David and I co own and co-direct Change Making Communications . We share ideas through blogs, Face Book Groups, You Tube, free lance writing, presentations inprivate and group facilitation dynamic living live coaching. David and I have been partners in life and business since 1990. We have no intention of retiring because we know that it is only work if you don't life it and we love what we do.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Angel Walk Lessons

Angel  Walk Lessons
Anonymous Source


This Is one of the nicest e-mails I have seen, and it really puts things into a healing insight. I took some editing liberties and corrected some of the content and added a few highlights of my own Other than that the original message is intact.

I am an energy empath and trained at the Master/Teacher level of Reiki energy facilitation. With the gift of second sight, I am often asked to send energy and offer distant healing to those in need. This beautifully written gift from an online fellow healer is something I choose to share from an anonymous author. Thank you whoever and wherever you are.  

Here is the sequencing: During a dream state meditation,  I went to heaven was blessed to be greeted by an angel who took me on a walk around an energy realm.  We walked side-by-side in a large workroom filled with angels. The angel guide stopped in front of the first section and said suggested I watch and learn. 





Looking looked around the area, there is an in go and outgo of bustling activity. Standing in silent awe I see a bevy of busy angels and ascended being sorting out petitions written on voluminous paper sheets and scraps from people all over the world.

After a while, there is a gentle hand on my arm as I am guided down a long corridor. The energy shifts as we reach the second section. ATTN: Acknowledge Dept.:
The angel then said to me, 'This is the Packaging and Delivery Section. Here, the graces and blessings the people asked for are processed and delivered to the living persons who asked for them.. 'I noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at that station since so many blessings had been requested and were being packaged for delivery to Earth.

Finally, at the farthest end of the long corridor, we stopped at the door of a very small station. To my great surprise, only one angel was seated there, idly doing nothing. "This is the Acknowledgment Section" my angel friend quietly admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed as I query, "How is it that there is so little activity in this de[artment. here?"

The angel sighs then respond with,  “It is sad and disappointing to see day after day. The millions with humanity that after  receive the blessings they asked for, very  few send back acknowledgments.”

“How does one acknowledge the bountiful gift of blessings?' I asked.

“Simple,' the angel answered. Just say, 'Thank you, Divine Source for blessings received.”

“What blessings do they forget to  acknowledge?' I ask.

The everyday blessings are sharply underscored and I know are frequently taken for granted as the Angel continues.

"If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy .'

“And if you get this on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity.'

“If you woke up this morning with more health than illness  these humans  blessed over than the many who will not survive this day."

"If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation You are ahead of 700 million people in the world."

“If you can attend a church without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death you are envied by, and more blessed than, three billion people in the world."

“If your parents are still alive and still married ...you are very rare."

“If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you're unique to all those in doubt and despair."


It is a very sobering moment. So I tentatively ask…”Um,
what can I do?  How and where can I start?” This is a powerful message about the importance of acknowledging the good we receive?”

“The angel quietly replied. You can do your part to show your own gratitude by sharing this message.” I received the angel energy equivalent of a hug in human form, then guided back to the present moment.

Being so moved by the imagery and messaging in this beautifully written reminder to consistently speak our appreciation to others and Divine Source Grace I walk my talk and pass it along through the channels of our social media networks.






If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all.

'Thank you God/Goddess for giving me the ability to share this message and for the opportunity with CHANGE MAKING COMMUNICATIONS for the many wonderful people to share it with.'

So for everyone reading this, I hope you will always remember to celebrate the good in your life and in those you love. May we all remember to seize the moments of good every day in every way,  count our blessings out loud and with others, and send acknowledgments of appreciation to Source for the channels they flow through,  If you feel this way too, feel free to pass this along and pay it forward as a reminder for others to embrace and send a thank you not to the Angel Acknowledge Department for all they do to guide, protect and assist us through our earthly journey through life, then back to the next realm for a life assesment this time around.

CHALLENGES ARE LIMITED AND TEMPORAL
By Raia Darsey-Malloy

Illness and limitation are limited and temporal
Challenge and change cannot limit love, care and connection
It  never succeeds in  dissolving all hope or faith.
Challenge does not eclipse beliefs in healing and miracles
Nor does it  dissolve all friend and family bonds and frequently strengthens
Challenges and change cannot remove all good memories they live outside illness and death.
Trying as it may be, it frequently sparks courage
Challenges can and do inspire inner strength and inspire others
It t can never extinguish our eternal life force
It may harm or destroy our body, but never our consciousness, as the Divine Spark within us lives on forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment