Welcome to the Blog for my book I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope.

This blog shares information and updates about my book I've Been There...A Testimony of Hope. It has links to the website for the book, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Linked In and other relevant links.

My goal is to promote the idea that it is never too late to be great and to live our very best lives. If you find this message to your liking please share the information about the book with others.

Bright blessings,
Coralie



View I've been there book coralie darsey-malloy's profile on LinkedIn




My reasons for writing this book.

I decided to write this book because I once read that those who have had daunting challenges and overcome them have a moral duty to share their experiences.

In my earlier years I felt hopeless and helpless. When I found a way through everything life threw in my path and transformed my scars into stars my life became a testimony of hope. I offer my life experiences to others and hope it will remind them that it is not what happens to you that matters--but what you choose to do about it.

Bright blessings,

Coralie "Raia" Darsey-Malloy

About Me

My photo
Manitou, Manitoba, Canada
First up...I wear many hats, literally and figuratively. I write professionally and along with my memoir I've Been There...My Testimony of Hope I have written a variety of books on healthy dynamic living. My hubs David and I have a personal development company called Fresh Beginnings. The website for the company is: www.fresh-beginnings.com David and I have been partners in life and business since 1990. We have no intention of retiring because we know that it is only work if you don't life it and we love what we do. The website for our personal development company Fresh Beginnings is: www.fresh-beginnings.com. We have a social network on Ning with the same name at www.freshbeginnings.ning.com the website for the book is www.ibtbook.com

Monday, December 24, 2012

Celtic Woman - Amazing Grace


This is among my favorite inspirational music choices. In my life I've been blessed with many miracles through shifts in consciousness and my spiritual development..and I truly feel they are to...Amazing Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment